[Peerpress-main] Re: [IMC-Tech] categorization & editorial policy

Joakim Ziegler joakim at ximian.com
Tue Jan 23 08:50:30 CET 2001

On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 01:38:59AM -0600, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 01:40:24AM -0500, Josh Marcus wrote:

> Since this discussion is very closely related to the taxonomical hierarchy
> work I'm currently doing for Peer Press, I thought I'd outline in what
> direction we're going with this sort of work.

Oh, by the way, I bounced this to peerpress-main. It's something I posted to
the indymedia list about taxonomy, since they're trying to figure out
categorization too (and might very well become members of Peer Press).

--
Joakim Ziegler - Ximian web monkey - joakim at ximian.com - Radagast at IRC
  FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer