[Peerpress-main] Re: ranunculus harmonica

Chenda Karlin karlinu at cybertron.com
Sat Dec 17 14:54:04 CET 2005

5.45
9.95
5.95
8.00
23.45
4.95

That son of a bitch conned me into thinking he was one of us and he had
me by the balls! said Armbruster angrily, continuing to walk along the
edge of the parking lot, the other two joining him, DeSole hesitantly,
apprehensively. He seemed to know everything, but when I think back, he
only brought up bits and pieces-damned big bits and pieces like Burton
and you and Brussels-and I, like a fucking idiot, filled in a hell of a
lot more. Shit! Now, just wait a minute! cried the CIA analyst, once
again forcing the others to stop. I dont understand-Im a strategist, and
I dont understand. What was David Webb Jason Bourne, if he is Jason
Bourne-doing at Swaynes place the other night? Who the hell is Jason
Bourne? roared the chairman of the Federal Trade Commission.