[Peerpress-main] Re: CoolMeddications

Elpidio Weller Jorma at jaymarks.com
Tue Mar 29 12:13:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

direction he should take, and finally decided to go any way but
The tall ship that accompanied the Arabella was a Spanish vessel
to be baulked.  If you're alive when my blacks have done with yo
city.  She was attended by two negroes who trotted after her at a
of King James II.

thereafter while the rains - which set in that night - endured.
looking in his direction, noticed that the girl was speaking to
between us.  Let his death be a symbol, a warning.  Let all who
afforded him.  If his departure should be hindered, and I should
apostrophized his prisoner.

Was he right, Arabella?  My life's happiness hangs upon your ans

Have a nice day.