[Peerpress-main] Re: A Good Boner Back in My Life

Inez Hargrove HargroInez at jacklingo.com
Sun May 22 02:33:16 CEST 2005

Hello,

slightly less noble, wearing a toga and carrying a bow and quiver
     Nothing tendacious, you understand. Curiosity.
     It  is  easier  to  keep  well in  a  good  country  by  tak
in silhouette, seemed to curve much higher and farther  back. I w
make any passes.
ranging forward  to come to  the  surface under  the skin of the
of his bulk in the reeds.
write well and truly of something and  know impersonally you have
began  to  be tricky,  had evidently caught our scent and gone ba
     I  was  so  sure sounding  that they agreed to this and sear
village of Kibaya and as it was  still cool and the  sun  had not
     We took the seats out  of the car to use  as a table  and  b
into  the  deep  forest,  a narrow brush-bordered  track  through
     There was  Pop.  He shook his head. I never felt more of a
     Rather.

Have a nice day.