[Peerpress-main] on oagoj

Dwyn Gushiken dwyn at guardian-ipco.com
Wed Jul 12 01:42:18 UTC 2006

Be w st Se w lli k ng Wa f tch r es

ROL z EX
CAR c TIER
BREITLIN i G
BVLG k ARI
OME t GA
PATE m K Phi l lippe and ma v ny othe a r

Ha x ndb z ags & P j urse h s, Nec n kt v ies, T z IFF f ANY & CO Je a
we z rly

Or e de q r T b ODA o Y and s x ave 2 r 5 % http://expqressoamiigo.com

,

,

,

legs, and blew out a beautiful grey ring of smoke that sailed up into
the air without breaking and floated away over The Hill.
Very pretty! said Gandalf. But I have no time to blow smoke-rings
this morning. I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I
am arranging, and its very difficult to find anyone.
I should think so  in these parts! We are plain quiet folk and have