[Peerpress-main] his a mandrel

Fritz Paul qnolan75 at anglobrasil.net
Thu Oct 26 04:57:27 UTC 2006

All good things come to an end. Going the whole nine yards. You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. Little enemies and little wounds must not be despised. Many things are lost for want of asking.
Birds of a feather flock together. It takes two to make a quarrel. A good man in an evil society seems the greatest villain of all.
Possible Interpretation: You cannot explain what some people like. What you see is what you get Too many chiefs and not enough indians. There's always a deep breath before a plunge.
Fation is a form of Ugliness, so in-tolerable that we have to alter it every six months. Before criticizing a man, walk a mile in his shoes. From William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar The start of a journey should never be mistaken for success. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit. God is a living God.
Never put off till (until) tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow. Heaven protects children, sailors and drunken men. Meaning: Kind words/actions are more effective in bringing about an outcome than harsh ones. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours.
Thats the straw that broke the camels back. Money makes the mare go. Never rub another man Rhubarb Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive Tomorrow is another day.