[Peerpress-main] You know how it? to work with stable software!

Alexander ralph at st.t-com.hr
Mon Oct 30 11:19:14 UTC 2006

Our mission is to give you name-brand software at prices you want.
Don't you know that all of your friends are already using OEM Software?
You don't need to pay for box and manual, just download software you want.
Visit our new OEM Software DOWNLOAD CENTER

                        Save $770.00  BUY CD

                        MS Windows XP Pro
                        OUR Price: $69.95
                        Retail: $850.98

                        Save $735.00  BUY CD

                        Adobe Photoshop 7.0
                        OUR Price: $69.95
                        Retail: $850.98

                        Save $440.60  BUY CD

                        Office XP
                        OUR Price: $89.95
                        Retail: $530.55

                        Save $590.00  BUY CD

                        Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional
                        OUR Price: $71.95
                        Retail: $649.99

                        Save $560.00  BUY CD

                        Adobe PhotoShop CS
                        with ImageReady CS
                        OUR Price: $90.95
                        Retail: $649.99

                        Save $750.00  BUY CD

                        Dreamwaver MX 2004
                        Flash MX 2004
                        OUR Price: $99.95
                        Retail: $850.98

Click here to visit our NEW OEM Software DOWNLOAD CENTER and save upto 85%