[Peerpress-main] PAYMENT UPDATE

JOHN ABOH meetic at meetic.com
Thu May 1 14:25:35 CEST 2008

ATTN:

The Presidency, Federal Government Officers

on Finance,Senate committee on Financial

Matters,Central Bank of Nigeria and

Diplomatic Corps met recently on the present

fiscal-reformations.It was discovered that

many Foreigners have lost money to Nigeria

through:Fraud, Unpaid-Contracts or others

The Bank,First Bank of Nigeria PLC has

been authorized to attend to all these

foreign and international matters.All

Foreign-Affairs Files has been handed

over to our Bank for official use.

The outcome of the summit has prompted

the Federal Government to empower only our

Bank;First Bank of Nigeria PLC to Identify

the owners of these funds and pay them

outright with no delay.We have been asked

to start the payment of US$7,000,000.00

(SEVEN MILLION US DOLLAR)as compensation to

all affected Persons(Entities)i.e:Individuals

Companies and organizations.

You are one of the Beneficiaries on the list

submitted to us so please reply to our

mail for confirmation so that we can begin

forwarding all other necessary information

to you.

Be informed that the Federal Government

have approved the release of  payments which

has been in this bank for many years unclaimed

because my boss Mr. Jacobs Ajekigbe,

collaboration with the Governor of Central

Bank of Nigeria (CBN) have refused to tell

you the truth on how to claim your fund this

is because he has been using the interest

accumulated from your fund every year to

enrich himself without your knowledge.

I,John Aboh has been appointed by the

Bank,s Management Authority to supervise

this exercise.We are now in operation

finding the rightful owners of the funds

that has accumulated in Nigeria for years.

This exercise covers all transactions ever

had with Nigerians before or at present.

My boss; Mr. Jacobs M. Ajekigbe, the Managing

Director/CEO of this bank is now on compulsory

leave and all power have been vested on me to

make all international payments.

I want to help you pull out this fund to your

bank account using the easiest and the quickest

method,which have not been made known to you

before.By this method,you will open a

domiciliary account with this bank

(First Bank of Nigeria),your fund would be

lodged into this domiciliary account and your

fund will be paid in directly to any bank of

your choice.

After the transfer, you will confirm the fund in

your bank account within 5-hours same day. No

Cost of Transfer (COT) and no stoppage from

any Government departments as the transfer

will be done within the bank alone and it is very

safe. Confirm to me through this e-mail address:

jhnabh at hotmail.com your:

Personal Information;

Phone and Fax Number;

Banking Information,

where the money will be Transfered into.

Awaiting your quick response.

Yours truly,

JOHN O. ABOH

FBN