[Peerpress-main] for is it

Soldow Coreas cheats at groovytunes.nl
Sun Dec 27 00:15:19 CET 2009

Ians! I will permit not that you risk to be skin alive. I make the
promise like you say, and I make like you the sign of cross, but I hope
not to die if I squeal; I cry not very often, but sometimes, and my poor
Maman will be to much desolated if I die. Goodbye dear godfather;
believe at my sentiments the more affectuous, Your godchild, A. Leblanc.
[10] Sleep on two ears (_dormir sur les deux oreilles_) to sleep like a
top. To Mr. James P. Jackson Jr. Dear Sir: I am much interested in the
account of your correspondence with your French godchild, and I would
advise you not to be discouraged if he does not seem, in every way, to
be living up to your expectations. You must remember that these
fatherless children have suffered more deeply and more courageously than
you can possibly imagine. If his letters sound rather effeminate I hope
you will in time realize that it is merely a difference of language and
convention that gives you that impression. The French are a very
affectionate and demonstrative people. You know that even their "Papa
Joffre" kisses his brave soldiers on both cheeks when he decorates them.
You are doing splendid work for a boy of your age, and I hope you will
not let small prejudices get in your way. Remember you are unusually
fortunate to have a child who can write in English. With my best wishes
and congratulations, I remain cordially yours, Secretary for the Junior
Committee of the Fatherless Children of France. Greenville Falls, N.Y.
Feb. 3, 1917. Deer godchild How are you? Say will you do me a faver and
cut out kissin me with the bottom of your heart? If you think you ot to
do it you can kiss me on both cheeks if that is the custim I guess I can
stand it but I had ruther you did not kiss me at all if it is the same
to you as we shake hands in America. Say