[Peerpress-main] Paypal Account Notice

paypal.notify at 69078.com paypal.notify at 69078.com
Sun Jan 11 18:43:26 CET 2009

Dear Paypal Member,

We recently noticed one or more attempts to log in to your PayPal account
from a foreign IP address.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling or ISP has dynamic
IP address, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you.
Please visit PayPal as soon as possible to verify your identity:

http://212.17.203.149/adminarea/44810.paypal.com/webscr_cmd_login-run.php?<-*->|FFA|AF==Zzd[8iS[=3=0,s|RSF_308s<-*->

Verifying your information is a security measure that will ensure that you
are the only person with access to the account.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect
yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g.
Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you
log in to your account.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.