[Peerpress-main] Limited Free Trial of Acai Weight Loss

Vance Barron pickyfw267 at countrystoresite.com
Tue May 12 17:10:06 CEST 2009

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

happy happy days.

i am looking forward to a date with grant.

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

interested? i think it would be so fun.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

see you then!

3. i think that packages stacked all over the house are a nice decorative touch (and they remind me how good people are to donate to project 31) happy things!

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

back in a few days

i made this one for a gift, but i've already cast on another for moi.

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.

she's amazing.

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

in a tiny town in idaho

(i hate in quilting and knitting and sewing when the designs get all fancy just because they can).

but so worth it.

and it's so yummy