[Peerpress-main] Jesus Dolphin

Jamaal J. Camp vkvgtaef at braesidemotel.com
Sat Nov 7 07:46:36 CET 2009

We will help get your self a degree without you going to a school or university, we promise you
Just pickup the fone and call us at 1. 215-602-2419 and we will help you get your degree in about 4-5 weeks.

Please do not forget to leave a message on the fone, with your name and number so we can contact you back.

Bart Warfel

All human beings are born with unique gifts. The healthy functioning of our community depends on its capacity to develop each gift.' Peter Senge 'The Learning School.' 'Parents and educators
need to establish a culture in which security and clarity of expectations are balanced with the encouragement of playfulness, inquisitiveness and self reliance.' Guy Claxton in 'Wise -Up' 'In high performing schools
Teachers feel invigorated, challenged, professionally engaged, and empowered just because they are there.' Margaret Arbuckle US educator 'It is strange perhaps to realize that most people have a desire to love their organizations. They love the purpose of their school....They fall in love with the identity that is trying to be expressed. They connect to the founding vision.' Margaret'The guiding principle being put forward is that schools must be self directing.John Goodland As the world becomes more inter-connected organizations that will truly excel in the future will be ( those)... that discover how to tap people's commitment and capacity to learn.' Peter Senge 'The Fifth Discipline'
I believe we are afraid of recognizing how fundamental our lives would have to be changed if we should choose to work out
If people who have to work together in an enterprise trust one another it is because they are all operating to a common set of ethical norms....such a society will be better able to innovate...since the high degree of trust will permit a wide variety of
Just because some of us can read and write and do a little math, that does not mean we deserve to conquer the universe.' Kurt Vonnegut Jnr Author 'What we want to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.' G B Shaw 'The first people had questions, and they were free. The second people had answers, and they became enslaved.' Wind Eagle American Indian Chief 'Standardization, the great ally of mediocrity,y wins out over imagination.' Sergiovanni 'The problem is fundamental... It is as if a secret committee, now lost to history, has made a study of children and, having figuredout what the greatest number were least disposed to declared that all of them should do it.' Tracey Kidder 'Everything depends on the quality of the experience which is had.' John Dewey