[Peerpress-main] partial employment

Salvador Roland Roland3NE3Q at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 15:09:11 CEST 2010

Hello

I am a representative of the HR department of a large international company Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for example:
- real estate– companies setting-up and winding-up – bank accounts opening and maintenance – logistics– private undertaking services – etc.

We are making a regional managers’ team in Europe now:
- salary 2.300 euro + bonus
- partial employment
- free timetable

If you would like to work with us, please provide us the following information on email:h r @ e u r j o b s . o r g [please delete spaces before sending]
First Name:Last name:Country of living:CityE-mail:Phone:

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in Europe!

Please provide you name and contact information in order we can find you for further communication.