[Peerpress-main] Tanding there, and Bartley

Shorr Forys pedantize at aquaecology.by
Sun Sep 19 19:29:28 CEST 2010

Here's no man in it to make the coffin, and I after giving a big price
for the finest white boards you'd

find in Connemara. (_She looks round at the boards._)
BARTLEY. How would it be washed up, and we after looking each day for
nine days, and a strong wind blowing a while back
from the west and south? MAURYA. If it wasn't found itself, that wind
is raising the sea, and there was a star up against the moon, and it
rising in the night. If it was a hundred horses, or a thousand horses
you had itself, what

is the price of a thousand horses against a son where there is one son
only? BARTLEY (_working at the halter, to_ CATHLEEN).

Let you go down each
day, and