[Peerpress-main] BBB Case # 38427099

::Better Business Bureau:: alerts at bbb.org
Wed Dec 7 14:44:37 CET 2011

Hello,The Better Business Bureau has got the above-referenced complaint from one of your associates in respect of their business relations with you.The details of the consumer's concern are presented in attached document.Please examine this case and notify us of your opinion.We kindly ask you to click here to reply this complaint.We look forward to your urgent response.Sincerely,Paula TapBetter Business Bureau Council of Better Business Bureaus4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 1 (703) 276.0100Fax: 1 (703) 525.8277