Your customer’s concern

::Better Business Bureau:: alerts at bbb.org
Thu Dec 8 09:27:37 CET 2011

Attn: Owner/ManagerThe Better Business Bureau has got the above-referenced complaint from one of your customers on the subject of their business relations with you.The detailed information about the consumer's concern is included in enclosed file.Please examine this question and let us know about your position.We kindly ask you to click here to reply this complaint.We look forward to your urgent response.Sincerely yours,Stacie NievesBetter Business Bureau Council of Better Business Bureaus4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 1 (703) 276.0100Fax: 1 (703) 525.8277