[Peerpress-main] BBB assistance Re: Case # 82529788

risk@bbb.org alert at bbb.org
Fri Dec 9 08:47:28 CET 2011

 Dear Sirs,The Better Business Bureau has got the above mentioned complaint from one of your customers concerning their business relations with you.The detailed information about the consumer's concern is included in enclosed document.Please examine this problem and notify us of your position.We encourage you to click here to reply this complaint.We look forward to your prompt reply.Sincerely,Louis GeraldBetter Business Bureau Council of Better Business Bureaus4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 1 (703) 276.0100Fax: 1 (703) 525.8277