Report on your customer’s complaint

Better Business Bureau alert at bbb.org
Wed Dec 21 09:30:32 CET 2011

Hello,Here with the Better Business Bureau notifies you that we have been sent a complaint (ID 02839308) from a customer of yours related to their dealership with you.Please open the COMPLAINT REPORT below to find the details  on this issue and let us know of your opinion as soon as possible.We are looking forward to your prompt reply.Sincerely,Katherine SchulteDispute CounselorBetter Business Bureau Council of Better Business Bureaus4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 1 (703) 276.0100Fax: 1 (703) 525.8277