[Peerpress-main] Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:40:02 +0200 Discount -30% Off

**ROLEX** Olen.2735 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 12:40:02 CEST 2011

Watch description:
Superior quality Rolex Yacht-Master II replica.
Swiss stainless steel case.
Case measures 30 mm .
Japan made, top quality automatic movement.
Dark Grey dial with glow-in-the-dark hour Markers and Hands.
Stainless steel bracelet.
The Solid back has all the markings of the original.
The watch is equipped with mineral crystal glass that is much more scratch resistant than regular glass.
The watch features all the markings of the original.
Heavy construction that makes the watch very durable.
The timepiece weights exactly like the original.
Water resistant.
Be aware that our Rolex replica watches are water resistant, this implies that you can wear any of our Rolex replica watches without being afraid to be caught in the rain. However, we do not recommend to dive with any of Rolex replica watches presented at our site.

http://rolex.com.ruu.kissroad.com