[Peerpress-main] Proposal

Karen Miller KMiller at gloabl2mart.com
Sun Nov 20 22:50:44 CET 2011

I would like to speak to the correct person in your company about printing your company's business cards. We provide you a very easy to use ordering system at no charge.

You can feel confident using us; we are the largest online business card management company in the United States and we provide a set of business cards at no charge for your review as part of setting up your personalized account.

I have attached a brochure highlighting our services where you may view a video as well.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to working with your company.

Sincerely,
Karen M.