[Peerpress-main] Careerbuilder.com has found a vacant position for you

Ruby at site.careerbuilder.com Ruby at site.careerbuilder.com
Thu Apr 26 17:46:54 CEST 2012

You might beinterested in this positionHello,I am a customer servicerepresentative atCareerBuilder. I found  a vacant positionat Security Finance Corporation thatyou may find appealing to youbased on information from yourresume or a recent online application you made onour site. You can review the position on theCareerBuilder site here:  Chief Legal OfficerWe wish youbest of luck!RubyCareerbuilder Customer Service TeamCareerBuilder ,5550-A Peachtree Parkway ,Norcross, GA 30092
Youare currently subscribed to receive "CareerBuilder.com Customer Messages" asservice at careerbuilder.comYou can modifyyour account info or unsubscribe from thisemail at any time.