[Peerpress-main] New e-card for you.

123Greetings.com ecards at 123greetings.com
Tue Aug 7 17:04:02 CEST 2012

 Candiceblandit at sem.org has just sent you an ecard from123Greetings.comYou can view it by clicking here: http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/745192: Visiting e-cart history in your profile, you can nowdownload all the ecards received by you in thelast 21 days.Use the link below or copy & paste thelink into your browser's address bar.http://www.123greetings.com/connect/trackif you like you can go to http://www.123greetings.com/ and typeyour ecard number(6553941022)in the "Search Box" at the top right of the page. Your ecard will be available for the next 30 days. Based on user feedback, 123Greetings.com haslaunched 6 new pages with the best ecards in the MostPopular/ Most Viewed/ Highest Rated/ Latest Additions/ Popular Nowand Always There Sections listed on the homepage. http://www.123greetings.com/top/most_popular.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/most_viewed.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/highest_rated.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/latest.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/popular_now.htmlhttp://www.123greetings.com/top/always_there.html If you need any help in viewing your ecard or any other assistance,please visit our Help/ FAQ section at: http://help.123greetings.com/We hope you enjoy your ecard,Your friends at 123Greetings.comhttp://www.123greetings.comWe respect your privacy. You will not be receiving any promotionalemails from us because of this ecard. To view our privacy policy, click on the linkbelow:http://info.123greetings.com/company/privacy_policy.htmlNote: This is an auto generated mail. Please do not reply.If you have any other problem please contact us by clicking on thefollowing link:http://help.123greetings.com/contact_us.htmlThis email was sent by 123Greetings.com, Inc., 1674 Broadway, NewYork, NY 10019.