[Peerpress-main] caring and intuitive

alchose ups at upsemail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:06:03 CET 2012

Hello!
I do not know what to start with that's why I'll start by telling you about myself. I consider myself quite a knowledgeable and clever lady, also I am  very kind and responsive.
I like fitness, as I get not only my beautiful body after it but also a positive mood!.
It seems to be foolish to describe imaginary image of a loved one. I am looking for normal, realistic man. For me it is very important to meet my special one. Though, I can say for sure that appearance is not everything. The inner beauty is much more important than the body image. I want my man to be serious, reliable and with good sense of humor. I want to love and to be loved http://q133.nm.ru Let's begin our acquaintance! Goodbye!