[Peerpress-main] Fresh eBill is Is Ready. From: Verizon Wireless

citibankonline at citibank.com citibankonline at citibank.com
Wed Dec 26 17:06:16 CET 2012

                                                                                                 Member: peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no

        Add customerservice at customercenter.citibank.com to your address book to ensure delivery.

Your Account: Important Information

       Recent eBill  Ready for review
                                                                                                                        Account Number: **************0Due Date: 12/28/2012Amount Due: 92.44     Minimum Amount Due: 92.44     How do I view this bill?1. Sign on to Citibank Online by clicking here. 2. Use the Payments Menu to find the bill pointed in this message. 3. Select View Bill to overview your bill details. Select the icon to get your bill summary.  Please  DO NOT reply to this message. If you have any questions about your bill, please contact Verizon Wireless directly. For online payment questions, please choose Bill Payment from the menu.   E-mail Security ZoneAt the top of this message, you'll see an E-mail Security Zone. Its  objective is to help you inspect that the e-mail was  truly sent by Citibank. If you have questions, please click "Contact Us" link at the nottom of this message. To learn more about fraud, click "Security" at the bottom of the screen. To set up alerts sign in by clicking here and go to Account Profile.I prefer not to have this email contain specific information from my statement.  Please send me just the announcement that my statement is ready to view online.

      View Your AccountPay Your BillContact Us

                                         Privacy |                 Security

                                        Email Preferences                              Should you want to communicate with us in writing concerning this email, please direct your correspondence to:                                Citibank Customer Support                P. O. Box 9700                Sioux Hills, SD 58454                                              Help / Contact Us               If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by signing on at                                 click to open and browsing section "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu.
                                            © 2012 Citibank, N.A.                  All rights reserved.                  Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.                                    1969273857077024                                    9/94/871353/052/8Z/IT/3G/5481/SYSTE0M /0P799867866507843/0578