[Peerpress-main] Further eBill is Is Ready. From: American Express

citibankonline at customercenter.citibank.com citibankonline at customercenter.citibank.com
Wed Dec 26 17:28:08 CET 2012

 	                                                                                                  Member: peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no

	        Add alerts at citibank.com to your address book to ensure delivery.

Your Account: Important Warning

       Further eBill  Ready for review
			             			                                                                                                          Account Number: **************0Due Date: 28/22/2012Amount Due: 9,687.18     Minimum Amount Due: 9,687.18     How do I view this bill?1. Sign on to Citibank Online by clicking here. 2. Use the Payments Menu to find the bill mentioned in this message. 3. Select View Bill to see your bill details. Select the icon to get your bill summary.  Please  DO NOT reply to this message. If you have any questions about your bill, please contact American Express directly. For online payment questions, please choose Bill Payment from the menu.   E-mail Security ZoneAt the top of this message, you'll see an E-mail Security Zone. Its  purpose is to help you be sure that the e-mail was  actually sent by Citibank. If you have questions, please  visit our Contact Us page. To learn more about fraud, click "Security" at the bottom of the screen. To set up alerts sign in by clicking here and go to Account Profile.I prefer not to have this email contain specific information from my statement.  Please send me just the announcement that my statement is ready to view online.

      View Your AccountPay Your BillContact Us

                                         Privacy |                 Security

                                        Email Preferences                              Should you going to communicate with us in writing concerning this email, please direct your correspondence to:                                Citibank Customer Care                P. O. Box 9300                Sioux Wheels, SC 34831                                              Help / Contact Us               If you have questions about your account, please use our secure message center by signing on at                                 click here and choosing "Contact Us" from the "Help / Contact Us" menu.
                                            © 2012 Citibank, N.A.                  All rights reserved.                  Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.                                    8041666569239446                                    0/TY/743133/477/Y1/Y9/9P/8838/SYSTEHQ /OX443100452032086/7574