[Peerpress-main] Please confirm your Intuit.com invoice.

INTUIT INC. admin at intuit.com
Wed Mar 14 15:55:04 CET 2012

Your intuit.com order.

   DearSir/Madam:   Thank you forplacing an orderwithIntuit Market. We areprocessing and willmessage you when yourorder is shipped toyou. Ifyou ordered multiple items, wemay sendthem in more than  onedelivery (at noextra cost to you) to provide fasterprocessing time.   If you havequestions about your order, pleasecall 1-800-955-8890.

ORDERINFORMATION
Please downloadyour completeorderid #222715550809information at Intuitsmall business website.NEED HELP?

Email us at mktplace_customerservice at intuit.com.Call us at1-800-955-8890.Reorder Intuit ChecksQuickly andEasily startingwiththe informationfrom your previousorder.
     Tohelp us better serveyour needs, pleasetake      afew minutes to let usknow how we are doing.     Submityour feedback here.
     Thanksagain for your order,     IntuitMarket CustomerService

    Privacy ,  Legal ,  Contact Us ,  AboutUs

   You have received thisbusiness communication as part of our effortsto fulfill your request or service    your account. You mayreceive this and other business communicationsfrom us even if you have opted    out of marketing messages.
   Please note: Thise-mail was sent from an auto-notificationsystem that cannot accept incoming email   Please do not reply to thismessage.
   If you receive an emailmessage that appears to come from Intuit butthat you suspect is a phishing    e-mail, please forward itimmediately to spoof at intuit.com. Please visit http://security.intuit.com/for    additional securityinformation.
   ©2011 Intuit, Inc. Allrights reserved. Intuit, the Intuit Logo,Quickbooks, Quicken and TurboTax,    among others, are registeredtrademarks of Intuit Inc.