[Peerpress-main] Proposal Review

Eric Wagnor EricWagnor87 at ymail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:42:43 CET 2012

Hello,

As you can see, you received this e-mail and opened it...

If you were using our e-mail marketing services, we could be doing the same thing for you.
We can reach new prospective clients extremely fast and at an incredibly low cost compared to any other form of marketing.

We offer E-mail Service Plans for every size business. Even if you don't have your own database, you can use one of our targeted lists at no additional cost!
We will create your e-mail ad, provide a targeted database, send your message through our dedicated mailing servers and provide realtime tracking for your reference.

So, if you are serious about skyrocketing your sales this week, contact me at 1 (800) 218-8181 for complete details.

If you know someone that could benefit from this offer, please send them this e-mail.

To Your Success,

Eric Wagnor
E-Marketing Services
Scottsdale, AZ