[Peerpress-main] temp job

Sarita Partida mauricio.alvarado.t at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:51:34 CEST 2012

Speech of welcome
I am the personnel department manager and I am appealing to you in the name of the large-scale and first-rate partnership.
Our company is well known in various fields as follows:
- property- bank account operations - transportation and logistics - private enterprise service- etc.

We need employees in Europe:
- payment 2300euro+bonus
- 2 - 3 working hours per day
- flextime
If you would like to work with us, please provide us the following information: h r @ w o r k w u g l t d . c o m (Please Delete Spaces In Email Address Before Mailing Us)
Full name:Country:CityE-mail:Contact phone number:

We are looking for the people who have a right to work in EU!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you and conduct an interview.