[Peerpress-main] HC admin与您共享了照片

HC admin printingcenter8 at 126.com
Wed Nov 28 03:51:18 CET 2012

Dear Sir or Madam,

Owning your information from the web, we are writing to you in the hope of
doing business with you.

1. Products: picture albums, magazines, catalogs, labels and stickers, hang
tags, packaging boxes, booklets, flyers, playing cards, calendars etc.
2. Printing Price: 60% cheaper than you print with your local printers.
3. Advantages: perfect quality, competitive marketing prices, good service.

We has been an exporter in printing industry for many years and enjoy a
strongest reputation in the world market, especially in Europe and North
America.

If you are still seeking for in better quality printing goods, and thinking
that the money you have to pay to the printing agents is too much or still
looking for a loyal printing house, H & C Printing Centre is a best choice.

We are located in the southeast coast of China where is rich in labor
resource. So we can offer you a most competitive price and help you reduce
the production cost and get much more margin. We believe that we two
parties will get mutual benefit by our cooperation.

If you have any enquiries, feel free to contact us by
admin at hongchengco.com .

Yours sincerely,
Wendy <admin at hongchengco.com>