[Peerpress-main] Your Intuit Delivery Status

Intuit Customer Service preciseac4 at glgmc.org
Mon Oct 1 18:00:20 CEST 2012

  Respective peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no, Great News! Your order, IF704378, was shipped today (see  info below) and will  complete shortly.We hope that you  will find that it  suit your needs. If you ordered  a few products,we may  send them in separate  packages (at no  additional cost to you) to ensure the fastest possible delivery.  We will also  supply you with the ability to track your  requests via the directions below. Thank you for your  request.

 ORDER  NOTIFICATION

 Order #: IF704378Order Date: Sep 25, 2012Item(s)  Requested In Your  Order Shipping Date: October, 1 2012  Shipping Method:  USPS Priority Mail  Estimated Delivery Date:October, 3 2012 - October 05, 2012Tracking  #:9889410299751528270287QuantityItem
1Intuit  Card Reader for GoPayment  -  Blue

Please  take notice that shipment  status  information  may not be immediately available online.  See the  Web site above for  status updates. Shipping Details:We  have sent your item(s) to the  address:729  Towne Point  Dr ,  App. 4B Forth Nort,  NC Email Address: peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no

 Questions about your  request? Please visit Customer Service.Return Policy and Instructions

Privacy |  Legal Disclaimer | Contact Us | About Intuit
You have received this  business remark as part of our efforts to fulfill your request and service your account. You may receive  other business emails from us even if you have opted out of marketing emails.Please note: This email was sent from an  automative notification system that  can't accept incoming email. Please  Not try to reply to this message. ©2011-2012 Intuit  Inc. or its affiliates.  All rights reserved.