[Peerpress-main] New Document in My Verizon

Account Notify tildesv at nobleenergyinc.com
Fri Oct 5 04:02:17 CEST 2012

 CONSIDERABLE ACCOUNT  NOTIFICATION FROM VERIZON WIRELESS.
Your  acknowledgment  message is  issued.
Your account  No. ending in: XXX1-XXXX9
 To our Respective Customer
For your convenience, your  acknowledgment letter can be reviewed in the  Documentations part of My Verizon.
Please take a look at your  approval letter for  more details relating to your last transaction.
 Browse  Informational  Details
In addition, in My Verizon you will find links to information about your device & services that  may be usefull for you if you have questions.
Thank you for selecting Verizon Wireless .

 My Verizon is also  works  24/7 to assist you with:
  Utilization details  Review your plan  Adding Account  Users Paying your  invoice And much, much more...

© 2012 Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 841VRC | Basking Ridge, NJ 39273We respect your privacy. Please  see our  policy for more  info