[Peerpress-main] Bank of America Warning: Online Banking Passcode Modified

Bank of America Alert zitherspm at pip.com.au
Fri Oct 19 19:02:33 CEST 2012

                 Exclusively for: | peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no

      Online Banking  Note

    Online Banking  New Passcode Submitted

                 Safety Checkpoint:

                 You last  logged on to Online Banking on 10/19/2012.  Remember: Always  verify your SiteKey® before  sign with your Passcode.

              To:      peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no

      Account:         CHECKING ending in XXX0

      Date:        10/19/2012

        Your Online Banking Passcode was  changed on 10/19/2012.   Your security is important to us. If you are nescient of this change, please contact us immediately at  this link

              Like to get more  Notes?  Sign on to your Online Banking at Bank of America and  at the the Accounts Overview page select the Alerts tab.

          Security Checkpoint: This email includes a Security Checkpoint. The information in this section lets you know this is an authoritative  message from Bank of America. Remember to  verify your SiteKey every time you  sign on to Online Banking.

        Email  Settings This  is a  informational email from Bank of America. Please note that you may receive   service notification  because of your Bank of America service agreements,  whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.  Contact us about this emailPlease do not  reply to this email with sensitive information, such as  password. The  safety and confidentiality of your  personal information is  essential to us. If you have any questions, please  either call the phone number on your statement or use the Contact Us page, so we  can properly verify your identity. Privacy and  SecurityKeeping your financial information  safe is one of  our most  main primary principal  responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage  customer information, please read our Privacy Policy. You can  also learn how Bank of America keeps your personal  information secure and how you can help protect yourself.  Bank of America Email, 8th Floor-NC1-726-32-23, 531 South  Seaside  Tryon,  Dr., Charlotte,  TX 07140-0928  Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC.   © 2012 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.  This email was sent to: peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no      FS09450/AH1A86