[Peerpress-main] American Express *Urgent* Alert: Your Transaction is Terminated

American Express Notifications notify at welcome.aexp.com
Tue Oct 30 15:24:33 CET 2012

Your October 29, 2012  Money Transfer is  Terminated
For your security:
Dear, peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.no,Your American Express Card account  transfer cancelled 10/29/2012 with amount of 5,307.99 USD. Operation Time:October 29, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Payment Due Date:Tue, Nov 6, 2012
One small way to help the environment - get paperless statementsView billing statementIssue a paymentUpdate  notifications settings
You currently  viewing the LIMITED DATA version of the Statement-Ready  Information. Switch to the DETAILED DATA version.Thank you for your  Beign with Us.Regards,American Express  Information centerCardmember:peerpress-main at lists.copyleft.noAccount Ending:XXXX6

•  Customer Service| Overview Our  Privacy|Add Us to Your Address Book
 We graciously ask you not to reply to this e-mail but instead contact us securely via  customer notification center.•© 2012 American Express. All rights reserved.T07W2KF45538279