[Peerpress-main] Payment

Steve Holland sHolland at noreply.com
Sun Apr 14 03:08:04 CEST 2013

Hello,

Visa and Mastercard are accelerating the migration to contactless EMV chip technology.

You are invited to test a brand new Pay-Pass terminal at your location. This will enable your customers to pay with the tap of a smart phone, credit card or key fob.

There is no cost for the Pay-Pass terminal and it will help you better serve your customers. Technology is changing and we will help you keep up to date!

Now you can accept payments from customer’s smart phones with a tap & pay system that is 40% faster than normal credit card transactions.

Call me at 1 (949) 486-0951 today to discuss this opportunity in details.

Sincerely,

Steve Holland
National Account Manager
Valuplus Merchants Association