[Peerpress-main] You do not razocharueshsya me my dear!

Dolgopolskaya support at mamboo.com
Wed Jan 30 09:11:15 CET 2013

The most important thing – man must be really able to love. I am a sweet and warm Lady and my purpose in life is to meet the favorite man for me.

Hundreds of miles separate us, but this isn't an obstacle to my hope to look for my strong and reliable half - my beloved man... I see my duties as wife :to be a loving wife, mother, keeper of the family hearth. My eyes  are always shine. I am feminine, romantic, .smiling and active.
My favorite man should be attractive, kind and non-conflicted. I hope that, we'll necessarily find each other: http://jowifedi.worthlessorwonderful.com/