[Peerpress-main] Could see another Monster Run!

houdini at a4archi.com houdini at a4archi.com
Sun Jun 23 10:55:18 CEST 2013

Be alert for Massive Rally buying. We did see it before as market maker
manipulation try to create uncertainty to investors to eliminate most of
their shares at very inexpensive levels and lately was similar activity.
What they did was set up a Big profit opportunity for us smart and
sophisticated sellers. With winning team and big headlines ready to hit
the media, HAI_R shall quickly rally towards highest levels soon. We are
definitely taking this possibility to add and lock our stock long
duration for Massive returns. We notified you to assume the Huge Rally
and its advancing! The latest share amount recently attained the lowest
level, now its time to buy as many as you please!!! Huge news are
advancing. Just analyze whats developing with the YouTube promotions.
Youtube has become a important collaborator for audience acquisition for
HAI_R. Huge news coming and now is the time to buy, when the share cost
reaches the low you better buy as much as you can!!!