[Peerpress-main] [resend] buy tablet pc

Sammy - WitPlay sammy at zms2.com
Sun May 12 23:48:30 CEST 2013

Hi, I didn't get your mail. I am afraid you didn't get my mail.
So I resend it. Please check it below. Thanks.

------- last mail  ------

Good morning, This is Sammy from Witpay Co., Ltd., We are manufacturer of tablet pc for 7 years.

I got your information from our company's datebase that you were doing business on tablet pc,
so here is our newly updated products.

Now we have tablet pc from 5 inch to 10 inch, includes :

WP-7OO3 ---- (only 38.5$7 inch, full function,  2160p video playing)
WP-7OO5 ---- (3G+GPS+FM+TV all function you can imaging)
WP-9OO3 ---- (only 68$, 9 inch)
WP-9O31 ---- (Quadcore, IPS screen)
WP-5OO3 ---- (5 inch, Sumsung Galaxy S3  very fashion,  135$)

For the pictures and specification, and more tablet pc and smart phone we have, please let me know.

You can also tell me your specific need, so I can recommand some best-sell tablet pc for your local market.

Thanks for reading my mail!
Hope to hear from you soon.
:)

Best regards,
Sammy

Please note that  since the data in our company database might be wrong.
If so, please let me know with replying a "wrong", I'll delete your email from the database, so you won't get any mail that not useful for you in the future.