[Peerpress-main] Please talk with me

pollardl at et.ru pollardl at et.ru
Sat Nov 30 21:59:15 CET 2013

Hi, stranger!
If you are a daring, honest, friendly man who knows how to court a girl
you are the one I am looking for and I would like to continue our
acquaintance by email. And if you have a not ordinary thinking, you
score an advantage!
I'm pretty,charming intelligent girl without  bad habits. I'll send
pictures in my letter and I would like to receive your pictures as well.
I have serious intentions. If you got interested I'd like to  get to
know each other better writing emails.
Looking forward to hear from you, Sophia Snayder.
My email sofia.fer at emailn.de and skype the same