[Peerpress-main] I send a photo.

mainland.mylesdd at opentv.com mainland.mylesdd at opentv.com
Sat Sep 21 15:49:35 CEST 2013

Hello! How you?
Has found your e-mail from dating a site. I want to get acquainted with
you, you agree?
I is Ellena. I'm positive and open-hearted lady with enjoys the little
things in life. Everybody who knows me tell me I have a kind heart and its
the Soul. I love taking care of others and love my family. I am looking
for someone who would like true love, who is ready for family. I see him
as an honest and trustworthy man. I am seeking for a strong, supportive,
and adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to
travel whenever life allows it.I know that you can be that man! Write to
me. I send the photo, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

Here my mail: sweetelenal at yahoo.com

Good-bye!