[Peerpress-main] Really it is destiny

anngoud at g7ltd.com anngoud at g7ltd.com
Sat Sep 21 16:05:14 CEST 2013

Hi! How you today?
Has found your mail from dating a site. I hope to to meet with you, you not
against?
My name Ellena. I'm an active and open-hearted lady with a good sense of
humor. My friends tells me I have a kind heart and its the Soul. I love
taking care of others and love to have fun. I am looking for men who would
like to be my equal one, who is ready for family. I see him as an true and
trustworthy male. I'm seeking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous
person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to travel whenever life
allows it.I know that you can be that man! I will wait. I send the photos, I
hope they to you will be pleasant.

There my mail: greatlenaa at yahoo.com

Good-bye!