[Peerpress-main] I am pleasant to you.

andylettsdd at roche.com andylettsdd at roche.com
Sat Sep 21 16:30:12 CEST 2013

Good afternoon! How you today?
Has found your email from dating agencies. I hope to get acquainted with you,
you agree?
I is Lenoshka. I'm an active and genuine kind loyal person who enjoys the
little things in life. Everybody who knows me tells me I have a kind heart and
its the truth. I love to laugh and love to have fun. I'm looking for someone
who would like true love, who is ready for relationship. I prefer him as an
true and trustworthy a man. I am seeking for a strong, supportive, and
adventurous person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to travel
whenever life allows it.I know that you will be that person! Write to me. I
send the photo,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

There my e-mail: jelenaansh at yahoo.com

With love!