[Peerpress-main] Answer me faster.

suerichbnn at kpmg.com suerichbnn at kpmg.com
Sat Sep 21 17:38:44 CEST 2013

Hi! How you?
Has found your email from dating a site. I hope to get acquainted with
you, you agree?
My name Elena. I am positive and open-hearted lady who enjoys the
little things in life. My friends tells me I have a heart of gold and
its the truth. I love taking care of others and love my family. I am
looking for someone who would like to be my equal one, who is ready
for family. I see him as an honest and trustworthy a man. I'm seeking
for a strong, supportive, and adventurous person; who enjoys time with
good friends and likes to travel whenever life allows it.I know that
you can be that man! Write to me. I send the photography,  Is assured
they to you will be pleasant.

Here my mail: sweetelenal at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!