[Peerpress-main] Good evening.

jjgailhad at northerninvestment.com jjgailhad at northerninvestment.com
Sun Sep 22 20:34:53 CEST 2013

Hi! How you?
I know your e-mail from dating agencies. I want to to meet with you, you
agree?
Call me Lenoshka. I'm an active and open-hearted lady who a good sense
of humor. My friends tells me I have a kind heart and its the truth. I
love to laugh and love my family. I am looking for someone who would
like true love, who is ready for family. I prefer him as an honest and
trustworthy man. I am looking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous
person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to have fun
whenever life allows it.I am assured that you can be that man! Write to
me. I have attached the photo, I hope they to you will be pleasant.

Here my email: sweetelenal at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!