[Peerpress-main] The love is necessary to me.

macsteeln at northerninvestment.com macsteeln at northerninvestment.com
Sat Sep 21 22:41:53 CEST 2013

Hi! How are you?
I know your mail from dating agencies. I want to get acquainted with you,
you not against?
Call me Elena. I am an active and genuine kind loyal person who a good
sense of humor. My friends tell me I have a heart of gold and its the
truth. I love to laugh and love to have fun. I'm looking for men who would
like true love, who is ready for family. I prefer him as an honest and
trustworthy male. I'm looking for a strong, supportive, and adventurous
person; who knows what he wants in a woman and likes to travel whenever
life allows it.I am assured that you can be that man! I will wait. I have
attached the photo,  Is assured they to you will be pleasant.

There my email: sweetelenal at yahoo.com

Kindest Regards!