[Peerpress-main] I'm sure this feeling is familiar to you.

fredy at franzefoss.no fredy at franzefoss.no
Mon Feb 17 15:11:39 CET 2014

Hi!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, befogged!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
simple. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I share with you, I will do it afterwards. It is very
early to talk about it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as
earlier? Do you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles every day and tired of
this routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to know something new, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, loved and so close soul. (?)
Honestly my task to make your life brighter, as due to all every day business
you havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no inspiration, so answer me and our story will have a nice
continuation.

My email is tatyana.bt at aeterna.ru

Tatyana