[Peerpress-main] I know that this has already happened to you. Would you like more?

bcarpenter at jamy.co.uk bcarpenter at jamy.co.uk
Sun Feb 16 14:16:40 CET 2014

Hi!
I can imagine)) I'm surprised, intrigued, bewildered!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is
simple. One person has shared with me your address. I won.t tell you who. And
if I share with you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to discuss it.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual?
Do you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with
this routine.
You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore new things, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded
people.
How to hug young, loved and so close soul. (?)
In general my aim to make your life brighter, as because of all every day
business you havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you want to go toward it, if in your life there
is no muse, so write me and our story will have a nice continuation.

My address is tanya.sveridova at list.ru

Tatyana