[Peerpress-main] Forget the past. Live in the present. I'm here.

maildrop.um.a.5.165 at bassoe.no maildrop.um.a.5.165 at bassoe.no
Mon Feb 17 16:34:33 CET 2014

Hello!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, befogged!
Who is this girl and how her letter come to my mail? Relax! Everything is
obvious. Someone has given me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if I
share with you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to speak.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so bright as
before? Do you muse why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles daily and tired of this
routine.
You have forgotten how to rejoice your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seashore.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore something new, to meet interesting, funny and open-minded
people.
How to caress young, darling and so close soul. (?)
In general my task to make your life brighter, as due to all daily business you
havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no muse, so write me and our story will have a great continuation.

My email is tatyana.bt at aeterna.ru

Tatyana