[Peerpress-main] Open the door for me, you'll see a miracle!

sherri at dhp.com sherri at dhp.com
Mon Feb 17 18:42:01 CET 2014

Good morning!
I can only guess)) I'm surprised, intrigued, perplexed!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
obvious. One person has shared with me your address. I can.t explain you who .
it's a secret. And if I share with you, I will do it afterwards. It is too
early to speak.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so vivid as usual?
Do you muse why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with this
routine.
You have missed how to rejoice your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to relax till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study something new, to meet interesting, funny and open-minded people.
How to hug young, loved and so close soul. (?)
In general my purpose to make your life brighter, as because of all every day
business you haveforgotten about yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no fire, so write me and our story will have a beautiful continuation.

My email is tanya.sveridova.88 at mail.ru

Tatyana