[Peerpress-main] Let me ask you one thing. It is important for me.

christian.sonsteby at oblad.no christian.sonsteby at oblad.no
Mon Feb 17 18:52:54 CET 2014

Hello!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, puzzled!
who is she and how her letter come to my mail? Take it ease! Everything is
clear. One person has shared with me your address. I won.t tell you who. And if
I share with you, I will do it a little bit later. It is too early to speak.
Have you paid attention that the colors of your life are not so bright as
earlier? Do you think why it is so?
Perhaps that you are running around in circles every day and tired of this
routine.
You have missed how to rejoice your life.
How to watch the sunset on the seashore.
How to spend time till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to explore new things, to get acquainted with interesting, funny and
open-minded people.
How to caress young, sweet and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my purpose to make your life brighter, as because of all every
day affairs you havemissed yourself, your desires and you own inner "me".
If you are actually alone and you would like to go toward it, if in your life
there is no muse, so answer me and our story will have a beautiful
continuation.

My email is sveridova-tatyana at autorambler.ru

Tatyana