[Peerpress-main] It is great)) It is me who found you!

eposttarbar at deltatool.com eposttarbar at deltatool.com
Mon Feb 17 20:04:27 CET 2014

Hello!
I can imagine)) I'm shocked, intrigued, befogged!
Who is this girl and why her letter is in my inbox? Take it ease! Everything is
simple. Someone has given me your address. I can.t explain you who . it's a
secret. And if I say you, I will do it afterwards. It is too early to speak.
Have you focused that the colors of your life are not so bright as usual? Do
you think why it is so?
It is possible that you are running around in circles every day and fed up with
this routine.
You have forgotten how to enjoy your life.
How to meet the sunset on the seaside.
How to walk till the sunrise under the starry sky.
How to study something new, to meet interesting, cheerful and open-minded
people.
How to caress young, darling and so close soul. (?)
Frankly speaking my purpose to make your life brighter, as due to all daily
business you havemissed yourself, your dreams and you own inner "me".
If you are really alone and you desire to go toward it, if in your life there
is no illumination, so write me and our story will have a sweet continuation.

My email is sid.tatyana at rbcmail.ru

Tatyana